The following rules are in place to ensure that our company’s name is protected and that you are treated with the fairness and consideration that you deserve. Please bear with us through some of the legal jargon!
All affiliates must be manually approved, so please read the affiliate policy in full and then submit the required information at the bottom of this page if you are interested in becoming an affiliate for us.
We do not approve anyone as an affiliate if they have not yet purchased the product that they plan to promote. We don’t feel as though anyone can fairly or effectively promote our products without knowing what is in them first! 😉
Once you are a registered Avocadu affiliate, you will be able to generate an affiliate link for one or all of our courses. Affiliate sales that you make are tracked and recorded in Teachable, and you will receive an email when you have made a sale through our affiliate link.
You will receive a 40% commission for all eligible affiliate sales generated from your affiliate link. If a product is returned or refunded, the affiliate will not be eligible for a payout on the transaction.
Affiliates will be paid out once a month through Teachable. All sales are held for 30 days before a commission is paid. All affiliates are responsible for providing their PayPal information for payout to Teachable to receive payment (you can do this in your affiliate dashboard in Teachable).
Affiliate advertising must NOT include content that is deceptive, misleading, untruthful, unsubstantiated, or otherwise fails to comply with applicable federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations, and guidelines.
All affiliates (regardless of their country of domicile) MUST be in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines, including without limitation the Federal Trade Commission Act (“FTC Act”), the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 (“CAN-SPAM Act”), Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) regulations and guidelines implementing the FTC Act and the CAN-SPAM Act, the FTC’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising (“FTC Testimonials Guide”), the National Advertising Division decisions of the Better Business Bureau, and other federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Affiliates are forbidden from creating web pages, social media pages, or accounts that falsely represent themselves as the creators or owners of Avocadu’s products and must make it clear that the page is a REVIEW page and you will receive a commission for any sales made through your affiliate link.
- You may NOT use your affiliate link to purchase any other Avocadu products. You will not be eligible for a payout on the transaction.
- You may NOT promote or post your affiliate link in any way in the Avocadu community group.
- Pinterest pins CANNOT link directly to your affiliate links. You must send users to a landing page, review article, or other personally owned content before sending them to our sales pages.
- You must comply with all other rules related to general affiliate sales and the FTC above.
Affiliate agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The New Grind, LLC dba Avocadu from any lawsuits, investigations, claims, or complaints arising from any such violation or alleged violation of the terms above.
Any affiliate caught breaking any of these terms will be banned immediately without hesitation, and will not be eligible for reinstatement.
The terms of this affiliate policy are subject to change at any time. It is the affiliate’s responsibility to stay up to date on the information in this policy to ensure that they are in compliance with all rules at all times.
*We DO NOT approve anyone as an affiliate if they have not yet purchased the product that they plan to promote.*
If you have read the policy above in full and agree to it, please fill out the form below: